As resources are added, or removed, it's impossible to keep all diagrams up-to-date.
It's easy to miss crucial details that are important when doing design or analysis.
You're wasting time if you're collecting all necessary information from Azure by hand.
Visualize your environment and solutions
- •View unique diagrams based on each resource type
- •Analyze configurations and review resources properties
- •Make it easier to understand how everything is connected
- •Detect resources that are missing but should be included
Architecture diagrams are created automatically for you. Spend your time on reviewing them and discussing with others what to change. This will save you time, money while being much easier.Read more
Secure your assets
- •Check security related settings automatically
- •Verify that resources aren't exposed to the Internet
- •Implement Microsofts recommendations and security BCP
- •Monitor your security posture and measure improvements
There are security recommendations for each resource type in Azure. Keeping track has to be fast and easy. Ensure that your trust isn't misplaced by verifying that configurations are secure.Read more
Track changes to maintain control
- •Get an overview of what your environment contains
- •Measure improvements over time
- •Keep up with recommendations and Best Current Practices
- •Ensure that recommended governance controls are in place
Information needs to be presented in a way that is easy to understand. A holistic view of your environment is presented by showing key metrics and aggregating important information.Read more
NubOps is free of charge
Free? Really? Yes - at least for now. Let us explain:
We're a small and highly dedicated team who has developed NubOps after encountering various challenges with Azure. To bring our vision to full fruition, we invite your invaluable feedback. As an acknowledgment of your contributions, we're offering NubOps for free for a limited time.
As we continuously strive to improve NubOps, we would appreciate your input via occasional surveys. However, there is no binding obligation on your end to provide feedback or partake in these surveys.